Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Mid-day Inspiration

As previously mentioned, I'm a huge, huge fan of Ben and his blog Ben Does Life
I've started to read his entire blog, from the beginning.  When I need a couple minutes break from something at work I'll read a few entries.  This was the entry that I read and I couldn't help but feel inspired.  Couldn't have said it better myself Ben.  The hardest part is always starting...


The hardest part

Is starting.
And it’s not just about weight loss. I’m talking any form of getting your life together. All aspects.
But here’s what worked for me.
Think about four months ago. Think about where you were. What were you doing? Now think about how cool it would be if the four-months-ago version of yourself decided to start at that moment. Think about where you would be now. Four months of diet and exercise. Four months without a cigarette. Four months of doing life. A lot can improve in four months.
Think about how fast the past four months have flown by. These next four are going to go just as fast. Why not start right now?

1 comment:

  1. ah ben. his early musings and blogs were alot better than the constant updates about where he is going now...happy for the guy...but the inspirational stuff was the best.

    ReplyDelete