Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tired Legs, but it's Friday!

OOOKAY so it's technically Thursday, but it's MY Friday.  I'm off tomorrow, happy to be heading away for the weekend with Omar for our first roadtrip.  Concrete jungle, here we come. Very excited! Pictures are from my last NYC trip with Jill in Fall 2010.

I've had to switch my running schedule up drastically this week so that I could my 3 runs in before NYC.  I knew I wouldn't be running when I was there.  Instead of running Wednesday, Friday, Sunday this week, I was forced to run Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
I did 4 miles Tuesday
It's in black and white because I'm all sorts of artsy and sh*t.  Okay, in reality I accidentally hit the effects button before I took the picture and I was WAY too lazy to take another.
Wednesday I did 6.5 miles
and today I have to do another 4 miles... oye.
EDIT--Here was my 4 miler from this afternoon




MY LEGS ARE TIRED and I really need to get new shoes...like soon, soon.


The more I think about this the more I realize that this was probably a terrible decision.  My poor tired, sore, out of shape legs will be forced to sit on a bus for 7 hours tomorrow, and then spend the weekend walking around a huge city. Between my legs and Omar's looming sickness (a cold), we might be two cranky kids in the big city.  JUST kidding.  I'm sure these will both be non-issues because it is NYC fronds!!!

2 comments:

  1. You REALLY should run in Central Park. It was my all time favorite run of my life!!!! It was only 4 miles or something but it was FANTASTIC! 2 birds, one stone? Have fun in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susan! We only have a day and a half to spend in the city with lots to do, so I'm not sure if we will be able to fit it in this time... thanks for reading and commenting. Glad to see your face is healing you warrior, you!

    ReplyDelete