Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

"With fronds like these, who needs anemones?" - Finding Nemo

Well this whole blog idea has been a long time coming and I guess it's going to finally become a reality. Obligatory first boring tantalizing blog entry.


Who am I?
My name is Trish, I'm 26 and currently living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  I have numerous nicknames, including Trishy Fishy, hence the blog title. Witty, I know (Thank you Sarah!).  I'm the youngest child in my family and also the only girl (more on the family later). I have a dog name Rolo, a chihuahua who is 6 years old, that holds a special place in my heart, even if he is a grumpy old man.  I'm a project manager, play volleyball, love to eat (probably more than I should), enjoy baking, reading and book club discussions, beer tastings and my new obsession RUNNING!  I've signed up for my first half marathon in Pittsburgh on May 6, 2012 (more on this later, too). 


Why am I blogging?  
2011 was an interesting year filled with plenty of high highs and low lows.  I'm planning on making 2012 a year of accomplishment in numerous aspects of my life and documenting them on this blog is going to be a way to see everything I've done, and everything I need to work on the years to follow. 


I'm creating this blog for me, as a way to document my successes, my failures and everything in between.  I'd love for people to read and follow me along on this journey, but whether they do, or do not, will not affect the overall outcome.  I have some great ideas for this blog and even have some guest bloggers lined up to provide some laughter and information that will motivate and inspire me, and hopefully others, on this tale of 2012.


Goals for 2012 will be covered in my next post. I know, I know, you can't wait to see them in all of their glory.  Patience is a virtue my friend.  

1 comment:

  1. Frond! Can't wait to see how this develops and evolves. Congrats on getting the first post in print!

    ReplyDelete