Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's the Holiday Season

"He puzzled and puzzed till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. Maybe Christmas, he thought... doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps... means a little bit more!" 
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas


As stated in earlier blog posts, I was a big grinch this year.  Luckily, Christmas ended up being much better than I had anticipated.  I am very lucky to have such a wonderful family.  I know I often take them for granted and I'm not proud of that; it's something I will be working on this year as well.


I still owe a blog post about my family and I'll get to that in the very near future.  It will be a long mama jamma of a post because I have a huge family.
  
This is going to be a very short blog post.  Basically, I had the warm fuzzies the entire weekend. I was happy and surrounded by people I love and people who love me.  My boyfriend finally met my brothers and things seemed to go really well with that.  Life is good.  I have a lot to be thankful for...  for more holiday cheer read this blog by my oldest brother.  Basically sums it all up!


fit dad or fat dad?


You should probably also start to follow his blog....just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment