Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

On Wedneday I did...

...this for 2.5 hours and didn't fall once!  (hey that's me!)
 ...ate these (nom nom pretzels and beer cheese)
 ...drank one of these (mmmm beeeeeer)
  
at this place (Hofbrauhaus in Pittsburgh)

...but didn't do any of this (oops!)

And tonight is going to consist of more of this
 and this
at this place

so I'm REALLY gonna feel like this (a blob) tomorrow


BUT (it's a BIG BUT... get it BIG BUTT... like on me... no? oh... ok...)

Quality time with friends during the Christmas Season is truly PRICELESS (even if my ass is growing larger by the minute...)

4 comments:

  1. Hahahah I love this post.

    Sharp Edge! You'll be in my neck of the woods. What time should I meet you there?

    -Frond

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I'll be at the one in Upper Saint Clair! :) 7 sounds good, come on down frond!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more posts! more posts! more posts! nice blog sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your wish is my command brother! :)

    ReplyDelete