Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

RW Run Streak 2012

Read this:
http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-267-269-14350-0,00.html


Runners World Summer Running Streak 2012=Challenge Accepted!

Any other takers?


I figure even with a bum knee, I can run 1 mile a day.  Doesn't matter what speed you run or if you run any further than 1 mile, but you have to run 1 full mile every day for 38 days.
I'll log everyday and let you know what I do.

Obviously in the beginning, it'll not be much more than a mile due to the bum knee, but hopefully as the weeks progress on, I'll be adding more mileage.

What perfect timing for a challenge like this! 



Think I can do it?  Can you do it? Let's do it together. PJ created the following site and he and I will be tracking results for all participants. Please think about joining us on this challenge. Perhaps prizes will even be involved!


http://2012runchallenge.blogspot.com/


Any takers?  Just follow the link and comment on the blog post before May 28th. Come on you know you wanna streak with us!!!


::crickets::

1 comment: