Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week 2 Results

Things are still going strong over. I'm feeling much better, although I can't seem to shake this cold. Overall, I feel like I have more energy and my cravings are barely there. I still want something sweet, but the craving is not nearly as strong. I am trying not to eat too much fruit during this cleanse because I know I need to monitor natural sugar intake to lose weight, especially since it has been basically impossible to work out these last few weeks due to the "wheat flu" detox hell and then this stupid chest cold.

I'm getting excited for meals after the cleanse and the occasional Paleo friendly treat. It is the only way I will be able to maintain this lifestyle. That and the occasional cheat meal. I have faith that I can do this and make it work for me in the long run, 80/20.

I'm also really looking forward to running again and seeing how this diet works with my half marathon training schedule that starts in February.

Oh and I'm down another 3 lbs so that always helps matters. 10.5 in 2 weeks...not too shabby fronds.

No comments:

Post a Comment