Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Deadlines

I just wanted to write a quick post because it might be a while until I am able to post again.  Life outside of half marathon training is busy and I'm sore all over.  All I've done since Monday evening at 4:30 pm has been painting and physical labor. I have a deadline to reach; carpet is getting installed Friday so I need to paint 2 of the biggest rooms in my house, family room and master bedroom.  I also needed to remove the old carpeting.  Big thanks to brother Ron for all of the help.  As two klutzes, we got through with only minor scrapes and cuts and one small dent in the wall. Luckily no trips to Med-Express were necessary, haha.  Omar came over last night to help me paint and he is coming over again Thursday night to help me finish the family room. He has been so helpful with this house stuff lately, volunteering to cut my grass on his day off and coming over to help me paint when I'm on this deadline. What a keeper he is!  I'll post more about this later with lots of before and after pictures. 

To hold you over until then, there is this....
Dude, Ohm look how skinny you are!
and this
oh goodbye 28 year old brown carpet and 22 year old aqua carpet

I'm running 5 miles today on my lunch hour and getting a massage after work (I have two to use by the 17th, eeek), then back to painting.  At least I have playoff Pens hockey to listen to while I paint this evening.  LET'S GO PENS!

1 comment:

  1. LETS GO PENS!!! i do look skinny in the picture ehh? yay!

    ReplyDelete